As Google strives to continually provide its users with the newest, most relevant and engaging content available, your blog has become more important than ever before.
This February 7th at 3:00 PM, join central Ohio blogger and Cement Marketing Founder, Alaina Shearer, as she teaches you how to easily and quickly create new and better content, grow your traffic, convert your blog readers into business leads, and so much more.
During the seminar you’ll learn:
- How to increase your blog traffic exponentially in just one month.
- How to blog every day in less than one hour per day.
- How to create a blog editorial calendar.
- How to ensure your blog is relevant to your audience.
- Blog copywriting tips and tricks to make your posts more relevant to your readers
- How to optimize every blog post for search engines.
- How to convert blog readers into customers or leads.
- How to translate your blog’s analytics into measurable goals.
The Cement University: Power Blogging workshop is being held at Cement Marketing’s downtown office at 15 E. Gay Street, so space is limited to 25 participants. Order your ticket today to ensure availability. Tickets are $75 each, but AMA and Experience Columbus members receive a $10 discount (check your email for your promo code).
Tickets can be purchased through Eventbrite.